Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A new Life

OK.... Wednesday starts the first day of the rest of my life... My "New & Improved" life. Am I nervous? Yes! Am I anxious to get started? Hell yes! Am I scared? Out of my mind scared!!

I not only start a new job tomorrow, but I will also be getting a new car. I'm excited about the new job, that I am not nervous about. The new car on the other hand, that makes me kinda nervous. What if I screw up and it gets Repo'd? This time it all falls on me. I am my own person now. I have no one to support and no one to steal and waste my money. So this time if it goes bad, it's all on me. But, I am NOT being negative. Just reminding myself that I have to stick to my priorities. I have a car payment again, I will have an insurance payment again, and if I'm lucky I'll have a cell phone here again in about a month. Most likely a prepaid so I can't really screw that up, haha. I have to figure out what my checks are gonna be like, when I'll be getting paid and all that stuff. And from there build a budget and make my ass stick to it. I know I can do it, I did it for years, that's how I had such fantastic credit before I met the useless wonder. (That's what I will refer to him as from here on out)
I am now not just Bobbi, that girl. I am someone again. I Am Bobbi Jo Gill... I am strong, I am proud, I am beautiful, I am determined, I am hard working and I am going to do this!! Screw the negative thoughts, screw the bad memories, screw the useless wonder! I AM someone. I DO have worth, more than he will ever know. I AM a wonderful, loving human being. And one day, when that right guy comes along.... man is he gonna be lucky.... If he can prove he deserves me that is..... Hahaha...

OK so, Valentine's Day... worst day in my romantic history, is now my true V-day! I mean V as in Victory.... I am gonna make these people see what I am worth as an individual, and I will move on to bigger and better things in all aspects of my life...

Watch out here i come...

No comments: