Wednesday, March 7, 2007




ok i put this picture on here cause i wanted to put a pic of me on my profile but it didnt work, because I am technology impared, but i found my anime me so that works but I'm leaving this pic on here because, well, I love this picture of me dammit. Kinda vampire-ish and man do I need a tan, haha... The anime picture I picked because that kind of reminds me of me right now. Ina somewhat dark place, alone, but yet still finding wonderful and beautiful things all around me... anywho enjoy...

3 comments:

~art said...

Nice blog. I came over from your sister's blog to see how you were. I hope everything works out for you in Cali. I don't know you and just flipped thru your blog but I'm going to give you my opinon anyways; don't go to Texas. You just got out of a relationship which was abusive and controlling so take some time and see for yourself that you CAN make it on your own. If this Rueben is really meant for you..........he'll still be in Texas waiting for you in a year or .....he may move to Cali but i suggest if he does to let him get his own place at first. Peace~art

the_slayer_girl said...

thanks art.... I have basically the same thought about the TX deal. I already made up my mind that I am nor read for a relationship, don't want or need a relationship. And certainly am not ready to move for a man again, even if it is Ruben. But thank you for the advice and the comment...Bjo

Di said...

Hey Bobbi, I see you've "met" Art. He's a great guy, he's given me some advice/opinions over the last year or something. He's a great guy, you should check out his blog, too. Love ya sis! Miss you oodles and can't wait to see you again!