Thursday, March 8, 2007

feeling creative and contemplative


OK, so today I'm sitting here at home and this little quotation thing that I believe Diana sent me has been stuck in my mind. It kept circling my brain as I was cleaning the kitchen and doing dishes (I seem to do my best thinking when I'm cleaning, get it from my Ma I think) anyway, I keep thinking in my mind about the mistakes I've made, the things I've regretted putting off, things I wish I HAD done. And I realized, I've made stupid decisions, but I don't regret many of them, well a few I do, but I've had some amazingly positive things come out of some horrible situations, so I can't regret all the things I've done, or the choices I've made. For instance, If I hadn't gone to WA with the useless wonder, I would never have met Samantha and Micah, I would never have seen this gorgeous sunset. That picture was taken in Pt. Defiance WA, on one of my last days there, made me cry. At the time I thought "this is the last bit of beauty I'll have in my life" I was leaving a town I fell in love with, 2 of the greatest most loving and wonderful people I had ever met, to go to MN with a man I knew didn't really love anymore,or respect at all, and that I knew truly never cared for me.
It was a bitter sweet day all in all.
Anywho, as I kept contemplating this quote, this picture kept coming into my head. So today I sat down here and messed around with my picture editor dealie, yes that's the technical term I use for it, and put this together. Just when I was getting frustrated and was about to give up, it came out how I pictured it in my mind.
I know life is short, I have broken the rules, I always love truly, I will kiss someone I care for slowly, I always laugh uncontrollably (and loudly) and I will never regret, or take for granted, the things that have made me smile in life ever again, no matter how small or bitter sweet the memory.

2 comments:

Di said...

That's my girl! Love you sis!

the_slayer_girl said...

Love you too Di....